The Kinesis Solution is your answer for a complete ergonomic workspace solution at an affordable price. The Solution keyboard platform system incorporates an elegant, ultra thin keyboard tray with a Waterloo fully adjustable arm.
The superior lift and lock feature allows for a 8” range with no annoying levers. The tray’s thin sleek design allows mousing on the same level as typing…no more reaching for your input device. When not in use it glides smoothly under the desk. Choose between a 30 or 26 inch tray and 17 inch track with an adjustable arm.
Low-profile articulation arm features
- One step height adjustment. Simply lift tray to raise or lower it. It automatically locks in its new position. No hidden knobs or levers. Tilt does not change as you adjust height.
- New height indicator gauge allows users to easily adjust the height of the keyboard platform for maximum comfort and productivity.
- Patented dial tilt adjustment. Easy to use and requires minimum strain the tilt dial shows the angle of the platform as you turn the knob. Provides negative slope up to -15 degrees.
- Arm slides on a smooth ball bearing track.
- Variable adjustment height – from desk height to minus six inches.
- Arm rotates 360 degrees.
- Low profile design for optimal leg clearance. There is no “hump” underneath which hits the knee.
- Manufactured from phenolic – a strong and non-flexing composite allowing for an elegant ultra thin design which maximizes knee room and height adjustment.
- 26″ width offers room for a Kinesis ergonomic keyboard and most other keyboards as well as a pointing device.
- Optimal tray size means an easy reach to get items on your desk, even when tray is fully extended.
- Raised edge on back of tray ensures keyboard and input devices stay in place if the tray is in a negative slope position.