Becoming a Reseller
Becoming a Kinesis Value Added Reseller
Thank you for your interest in joining our network of specialized dealers. Kinesis is always looking for new long-term partners committed to helping their customers find the highest quality ergonomic computer products that meet their specific needs. If this sounds like your business, then we want to talk to you.
Value Added Reseller Criteria
To qualify to become a Kinesis Value Added Reseller, you must meet the following criteria:
- Reseller’s primary focus and expertise is in office ergonomics (not general IT)
- Reseller is willing to stock Kinesis product (not just drop ship)
- Reseller has a retail showroom where Kinesis products can be demoed (not online only)
- Reseller sales staff will participate in an educational training webinar on Kinesis products
- Reseller will sign the Kinesis minimum advertised price (“MAP”) agreement
Our Commitment to our Value Added Resellers
Kinesis is committed to supporting our reseller network and helping them thrive.
- Kinesis will offer high quality and innovative ergonomic input devices
- Kinesis will provide excellent support and training to your sales team along with customized marketing materials
- Kinesis will stand behind our products with industry-leading warranties
- Kinesis will offer top-notch tech support to your customers
- Kinesis will protect all resellers by strictly enforcing the minimum advertised price (“MAP”) agreement
Value Added Reseller Purchasing Options
Value Added Reseller Application
Resellers who do not qualify for our Value Added Reseller Program are still eligible to resell Kinesis products but they must purchase from our US distribution partners, Synnex or AB Distributing. Simply complete the Kinesis Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) agreement and email or fax it back to Kinesis. Once you have submitted the signed MAP agreement with your Synnex or AB account #, Kinesis will promptly notify you when your account has been authorized to purchase Kinesis products with either Synnex or AB.
Fax: (425) 402-8181