60 Day Guarantee
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from the Kinesis Store (kinesis-ergo.com). Products purchased directly from the Kinesis Store qualify for our 60 day money-back guarantee (from the date of Invoice) and may be returned to Kinesis for a full refund excluding shipping & handling charges, subject to the Limitations described below.
- Only products purchased directly from the Kinesis Store are eligible for return to Kinesis. If you purchased a Kinesis product from a 3rd party reseller (e.g., on Amazon), you must contact that reseller directly to arrange a return subject to their return policy.
- Customer is responsible for paying for return shipping, with insurance, to Bothell, WA USA.
- Return of 5+ items from the same order will result in a 15% restocking fee.
- Waterproof foot pedals, Advantage2 Signature Series keyboards, special order and discontinued items, and other items specifically sold as non-returnable are not eligible for return.
- Do not send merchandise to Kinesis without first obtaining an RMA number, Kinesis will refuse delivery or destroy the product at your cost.
How much will I be refunded?
If the product is returned in like-new, resellable condition Kinesis will refund the full purchase price and including sales tax (shipping & handling charges are not refunded). In rare occurrences where the product is obviously damaged (e.g. spills, cracks, or undue wear and tear) we may only offer a partial refund.
Initiating a Return Request
If you wish to return a product for a refund, submit a request for Return Merchandise Authorization using the form below.
Warranty Replacement Product
If you are returning the product because of a defect and would like to receive a replacement product, please consult the Kinesis Limited Warranty to determine your eligibility for a replacement or repair directly from Kinesis. Warranty coverage extends to all original purchases of Kinesis-branded products purchased from Authorized Resellers.