Based on the success of the Advantage2 Quiet LF keyboard we’ve decided to build a limited number of Advantage360’s with Kailh Box Pink Linear “Quiet” mechanical key switches.
The ADV360 Linear Quiet is distinguished by its Steel Blue non-home row keycaps, linear key force and it’s almost silent operation.
As the market leader in computer ergonomics, Kinesis has been designing and building premium-grade ergonomic keyboards for more than 25 years. The all-new Advantage 360 features our patented Contoured keyboard design now in a fully split form factor for even more ergonomic adjustability.
Separate the two key modules to shoulder-width and rotate them to reduce painful ulnar deviation. And use the integrated tenting mechanism to choose from one of three heights to reduce forearm pronation.
The Advantage360 KLQ features quiet, linear low-force mechanical key switches and premium PBT plastic keycaps with dye-sublimated legends.
The new and improved new SmartSetTM Programming Engine supports on-board programming featuring one-touch macros and remaps. Use the new SmartSet App (Windows & Mac) to customize each 9 Profiles now with 5 programmable layers each.
- Concave keywells are scooped into a bowl shape to reduce hand and finger extension and relax muscles.
- Separating the keywells positions the arms at shoulder-width to keep wrists straight and perpendicular to the home row to reduce abduction and ulnar deviation. Learn More
- The keys are arranged in vertical columns (rather than staggered) to better reflect the natural motion of your fingers.
- The two keywells are “tented” to moderately raising the thumb side of the hand. Tenting puts you in a more neutral, “handshake” posture and reduces the stresses caused by forearm pronation. Choose from one of three heights depending on your preferences. Learn More
- The integrated palm supports reduce stressful bending of the wrists and provide a convenient place to rest your hands when you are not actively typing. Add the new premium pads for even more support (AC360PP Sold Separately). Learn More
- The thumb clusters include frequently-used keys such as Enter, Space, Backspace, and Delete to redistribute the workload away from your relatively weaker and overused little fingers to stronger thumbs.
- The Advantage360 may look big, but it actually has a smaller footprint than most keyboards because we eliminated the numeric 10-key so you can place the mouse closer to your body, reducing painful “over-reach”. Learn More
- Functions keys are located in the number row and accessed via the Fn Key for reduce reach and enhanced portability.
Mechanical Key Switches
The Advantage360 KLQ utilizes the Kailh Box Pink stem quiet, linear, low-force key switches. The Kailh “Quiet” Pink incorporates sound dampening components to make them quieter than conventional mechanical switches, making it an ideal choice in open work environments where ambient noise is a concern.